Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Birch Jacket for Fall 2012

I can't believe that school is just around the corner!  I'll have a second grader and a preschooler.  This blows my mind. 

Anyhow, even though the weather is still sweltering here I'm dreaming up stylish fall swing jackets, with a little bit of Asian flair.  I love these jackets because my children don't get grimy/muddy/wet jacket cuffs but still stay cozy.  My kids love them because they are easy to get on/off and because they aren't battling with jacket sleeves that are in the way. 

I'll have these in color combos for boys, girls, and ones that are gender neutral (like the blue corduroy jacket below).






Here's my 2012 color combos for these fun jackets:


Black and white hounds tooth twill exterior with fuchsia polka dot lining.

Navy wide wale corduroy exterior with blue on blue polka dot lining.

Black wide wale corduroy exterior with a pumpkin damask lining.
Available in sizes 12 months to girls size 7.  More fabric combos to come!  If any of these that you see interest you please send me an email at ourfox(at)hotmail.com or send me a message through www.ourfox.etsy.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment