Friday, March 9, 2012

Sewing and Stitchery Expo -- The Inside Scoop

I spent the last weekend at the Sewing and Stitchery Expo held at the Western Washington Fairgrounds in Puyallup.  My head is still reeling.  I had read that it was the largest sewing expo in the nation.  After attending it, I don't doubt that fact at all. 

I learned so much and would highly recommend it to anyone into sewing, textiles, or other stitching arts.  There were a shocking number of people there but the staff did a great job keeping order to the crowds.  Their presenters were exceptionally knowledgeable, humorous and extremely engaging.  I definitely had a few "light bulb" moments in their classes. 

I left the expo better educated and brimming over with inspiration (as well as a lot of money lighter).  Now, if only they sold extra minutes in the day to go along with all of that inspiration!

The expo is a yearly event and...I can't wait to go again next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment