Friday, March 2, 2012

A couple of firsts!

So, I have a couple of firsts to share...This week I've had two of them!  The first...my first international order!  The second...my first repeat customer! 

First of all...  I have to start by saying thank you to all of you reading this blog.  You make what I love doing possible for me.  I love to sew outside of the box kids clothing.  Plain and simple.  It delights me to finish a project, custom ordered or something for my website, and see that it has turned out exactly or even better than I had envisioned. 

So, who'd have thought that someone untrained in fashion, or sewing could have this amazing little start up business sewing what she likes?  And amazingly enough, other people like it too!  If you would have told me 5 years ago that this is what I'd be doing I think I would have laughed. 

Honestly, it's an honor and a surprise every day that people are just as intrigued and delighted by the things I put together as I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment