Monday, January 2, 2012

Cute Kid's Bike Bag Tutorial!

I'm absolutely positive you are wondering just what I've been working on this week so... to answer this question I give you this lovely tutorial from the Noodlehead Blog -- The Bicycle Bucket Bag!

Here's my first (aka prototype) Bicycle Bag




First, please excuse the bad lighting.  It's a very gloomy day here in the Northwest.  Second, It's not perfect but it's together and sturdy and really does look nice.  I'm sure the next one will be SPOT ON.

I've got enough material cut for two more!  I can't wait to see the smiles when I give them to the kiddos.

This project is simple to make and very functional!  I found mine sturdy enough to carry anything my children could toss in it (waterbottles, lovies, rocks, magic wands (aka sticks), and flowers.  If you find yourself with some free time and a hankering for a sewing project I would highly recommend giving this one a shot!

I'm making them for three luckly little kids because springtime biking weather will be here before I know it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment