Thursday, December 29, 2011

Eye Candy doesn't go to your hips


It's a very good thing the fabric I've been sewing with is so bright and cheery because these northwest days have been very dark and grey.  Thank goodness that the winter solstice is behind us and now we are getting more daylight every day.  I'm not one to complain about such things...I'm a native north westerner, after all.  I'm just stating the facts.  At any rate, if you need a touch of brightness I urge you to peruse the pics below. 

With that...I present to you a touch of some of my new listings and lovelies from the inter webs. 
marlosha.etsy.com


www.dyenah.etsy.com

www.digforvictory.etsy.com


jcarterhandmade.etsy.com


rileyconstruction.etsy.com

ravished.etsy.com


Hartford Dress Ourfox.etsy.com

Penny Dress Ourfox.etsy.com

I hope they brighten your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment