Saturday, December 17, 2011

Take a Moment to Stop and Sip the Egg Nog!

Happy Holidays!  I hope you are all having a very merry and bright December!  For me, this holiday season has been moving along so fast I feel as though I've barely had time to stop and sip the egg nog!  This week I'm working on some spring dresses and corduroy ruffle jackets so my head is definitely not in wearables for this time of year when it comes to being creative.  To get myself back into winter fashion for the remaining holiday festivities I have put together this lovely winter wardrobe for women treasury. 


From it, you probably can get a good sense of my style or at least what I wish my style could be give the right things to choose from in my wardrobe!

Have a lovely holiday week, friends!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment