Friday, October 14, 2011

If you were 2 again...

I can't help but think back, when I look at my children, about how much fun it would be to be a kid again.  Here are some examples of their creativity that makes me want to laugh out loud (but also want to join in the fun):

Sporting a 'stach.








Is it hereditary, you ask?  The answer is a a resounding yes.  Who doesn't love an overstocked dress up bin to exercise their inherent sense of whimsy and fashion?  The photos of me participating in said dress up events are filed away for posterity, thank goodness.  While I do love to play dress up I can definitely say I can't pull it off nearly as well as my girls can.  


2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I have two lil girls as well and they keep my laughing daily. Stopping by and following from Etsians on FB Team :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable! What fun they must have playing dress up and modeling!

    ReplyDelete