Monday, October 10, 2011

You say you want a blog...

Well, you know, we all want to change the world...

Now that you are humming along with me please allow me to introduce myself! 

First of all, I'm a first time blogger.  I hoping that what I lack in terms of blogging skills I can make up for in charm and wit. 

What I am practiced at is sewing, crocheting, mothering (aka refereeing, doctoring, nurturing, playing, scolding, hand holding and unconditional loving), living a full live and working full time in telecommunications. 

My heart lies in creating.  So, here I am, taking babysteps that will hopefully turn into a full blown leap into the world of self-employment.  Wish me luck! 

In the meantime, be on the lookout for my new creations which I will post regularly to this blog as well as my ETSY site (shameless plug: http://www.ourfox.etsy.com/). 

No comments:

Post a Comment