Saturday, October 29, 2011

So Pretty!

Some new dresses I just finished and posted to my ETSY shop!  You lucky blog followers get a first peek!  I just HAD to share...  They both turned out SO fantastic!

I'm thinking of calling this style the 'In the Stacks' dress.  Aren't the colors amazing??  The main body fabric is a lightweight corduroy. 

 The super cute peacock inspired fabric is perfect for a tailored bib complete with handmade coordinating fabric ruffle and vintage inspired buttons!
 This dress is over the top adorable.  It's a size 2t-3t and has two layers of serged hem ruffles for detail.  It's modern, European, twirly, ruffly, bright and festive.  Both of my girls went nuts for it.  Too bad it's too small for both of them! 
 The Matryoshka doll applique...

 and...from another angle...  Please forgive my shadow clouding the lower portion of the photo.
 I just love it when a project comes together!

No comments:

Post a Comment