Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Ready for the Holidays?

I've got big plans for the fast approaching holidays!  Matching Mother/Daughter kitchy aprons, some snazzy little ties and bow ties in modern and whimsical prints, some twirly long sleeve peasant style dresses,  Apron dresses, coordinating outfits, and creative holiday gift wrapping (ie reusable fabric bags for holiday wrapping). 

I'm so excited about getting these projects completed, and posted in my ETSY site!  I'll be dropping new inventory by Bumblebees (in Lynden on 3rd st) pretty regularly so if you want to check out some of these fun things head on by there.  They are mostly carrying items in smaller sizes (up to 2t).

If you are interested in larger sizes then head on by my ETSY shop (http://www.ourfox.etsy.com/).  I've been busy posting things there.  Please don't limit yourselves to what I've got in stock!  I welcome custom orders! 

I'll also be doing an American Cancer Society/Relay for life fundraiser craft fair at The Willows in Bellingham, WA on 11/12 from 10am-4pm.  I hope to have a ton of new fall and winter items in various sizes!  Spread the word!  Invite your friends! 

So, am I ready?  Not quite...but I've got BIG plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment